BigCommerce x Throttl
We take partnerships very seriously here at Throttl, and only partner with platforms that we’ve tried, tested, and that we know will contribute significantly to the growth of our client’s businesses.
This is why BigCommerce was a natural and easy choice when it came to choosing an e-commerce platform partner.
BigCommerce is an open SaaS e-commerce platform designed for igniting growth, not complexity.
There are countless reasons to choose BigCommerce to have your website built-on including:
- Easy to use
- Feature-rich, no need for countless plugins to achieve the basics of e-commerce and then some
- Industry-leading security (ISO/IEC 27001:2013 & PCI DSS 3.2, Level 1 certified)
- Ability to integrate anything
- Sell anywhere with marketplace integrations such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Facebook, Instagram and many others
- Powerful analytics – get eye-opening insights into your business
With us being certified BigCommerce partners, we have the skills and resources to build, integrate, and support the platform, giving you total peace of mind when choosing both BigCommerce and Throttl to help grow your business.
Some of our BigCommerce work
Fulham Timber & Building Supplies
Fulham Timber is one of the nations leading suppliers of building supplies. With five branches based in London, Fulham Timber has been supplying both the trade and the public for over 30 years.
We were trusted with taking the business online, having initially built and launched the website on WooCommerce, we saw exponential growth within two years and had to scale up and re-platform, the obvious choice was BigCommerce, and the results did not disappoint!