the throttl way.
Email marketing is easily one of the most powerful and cost-effective methods of turning subscribers into paying customers.
While it is heavily used by enterprise-level businesses (as you probably know), it is heavily underused by small to medium-sized businesses.
With every £1 spent on email marketing returning an average of £42 you cannot afford not to be using email marketing.
Effective email marketing isn’t just about sending out sales’y emails, it’s about:
- Segmenting – grouping customers into various segments based on their interactions with your website.
- Personalised – sending well-designed, personal emails designed to generate clicks and lead to sales/conversions.
- Automation – automatically sending out targeted and personalised emails such as abandoned cart, product viewed but not purchased in x days, not made a purchase in x weeks, or birthday discount emails.
Options and Pricing
We are partnered with Klaviyo, our email marketing system of choice.
Our team will get you signed up, integrate Klaviyo into your website and other systems you may use, and configure any automation requirements you might have.
We can also do this with any other email marketing platform of your choice, however having used them all (MailChimp, DotDigital, Bronto, Sendinblue, and others) – we find Klaviyo gives you the most for your money and can do pretty much anything you may require.
Implementation fee: £200-£900 including VAT
Not only will we implement and configure Klaviyo or any other platform of your choice for you, but we will also work with you to:
- Create a strategy to increase your marketing subscriber list and implement the strategy.
- Create an email marketing strategy in terms of content and design and execute it for you on a monthly basis.
- Provide you with monthly reports on the performance of your email marketing.
Price per month: £150 – £950 including VAT
Whether the concept of email marketing is new to you, or you would like us to go over your existing setup, our email marketing experts can carry out an in-depth analysis of your email marketing situation and devise a tailored solution.
- Price per hour: £60 including VAT
- Average consulting time: 1-2 hours with you, 1-3 hours off-site creating strategy
You have full control with MyThrottl.
There is nothing worse than being kept in the dark on a project you need finished.
MyThrottl is a portal we’ve developed from our clients which allows them to:
- View the status of existing projects and contribute to them by providing feedback and uploading content.
- Request quotations.
- View and download invoices and subscription information.
- Submit, view, and respond to support requests.
With the MyThrottl platform you know exactly where you stand at all times giving you full control and peace-of-mind.